STAFFING SOLUTIONS FOR TODAY’S MARKET
QuestPoint Group serves its client companies by providing a reliable single source for all your executive search and interim stafﬁng needs.
QuestPoint Group is a key player in the recruiting industry and can help you meet your career goals through con- tract job assignments. Since 80% of companies in corporate America use some form of contract staffing, now may be the perfect time to learn more about contract opportunities.
Our staffing solutions include the following:
• Direct hire placements
• 1099 to W2 conversions
• Contract stafﬁng
• Payrolling services
• Contract-to-direct conversions
• Retiree re-stafﬁng
Common Situations in Today’s Business Environment
• Do you have a hiring freeze now that prohibits you from hiring someone?
• Do you have a deadline or special project that you need completed?
• Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
• Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to offering direct employment?
• Do you want to avoid layoffs and bad press?
Advantages of Contract Stafﬁng
1. Reduce Employment Costs
2. Stafﬁng Flexibility
3. Sole-Source Stafﬁng Ability
4. Temp-to-Direct Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
5. Maintain Budget Controls
Simple Weekly process
Once you select a contract candidate, your involvement in the weekly process is extremely easy! You authorize billing by signing a weekly timesheet for the contractor and then pay an invoice. Our back-ofﬁce, Top Echelon
Contracting, will handle all the employment paperwork, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, beneﬁts, etc.
Wide range of benefits for contractors
The next step
Once you select a contract candidate, your involvement in the weekly process is extremely easy! You authorize billing by signing a weekly timesheet for the contractor and then pay an invoice. Our back-ofﬁce, Top Echelon Contracting, will handle all the employment paperwork, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, beneﬁts, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF INTERIM ASSIGNMENTS FOR JOB SEEKERS
Flexibility in Lifestyle
Potential for Higher Earnings
Increase Technical and Professional Knowledge
Evaluate Potential Direct Jobs (Temp-To-Direct)
Quarterly Newsletter for Active Contractors Benefis Overview
• National PPO Plan with prescription coverage
• Cost based on family dependent structure
• Employer contributes up to 50% of the single “Tier One” plan
• Coverage begins the first of the month after 30 days of employment
• Time sheet processing
• Weekly payroll processing
• Federal and state taxes
• Unemployment insurance
• Worker’s comp insurance
• Client invoicing and collections
• Employment paperwork
• Employee benefits administration
QuestPoint Group will be your main point of contact for all of your recruiting needs. By combining our recruiting skills with the back-office services of Top Echelon Contracting, we can provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value to our clients.